Shawyer Family Law & Mediation is monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) spread and resulting implications on a daily basis. We care deeply about our employees, our clients and our community, and take the evolving and global nature of the COVID-19 very seriously.
With the recent increase in cases of COVID-19 in Ontario, we have adopted the following policies for our office until further notice:
- New and prospective clients can click here to make an appointment to speak with one of our lawyers.
- We have cancelled all in-person meetings effective immediately. Instead, we are meeting and collaborating using telephone and videoconferencing for all meetings.
- We are requesting that anyone who needs to contact us do so by email and we will respond as soon as possible.
- We are asking that couriers and process servers contact the appropriate lawyer to obtain directions on how to deliver documents or packages. I can be contacted at 416-640-5860 ext. 25 or on my cell at 647-999-5711 or via email at [email protected]
- Faxes may not be reviewed or answered. We ask that all written communications be forwarded via email.